Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Who wears short shorts?!...

Apologies that it's been a few days since my last post but I am back with a fabulous selection of items for you to view! With the winter coming in, today I wanted to highlight one of my favourite items of clothing - shorts! - which can be brought from your summer wardrobe into your winter one with a few adjustments.

Now, there are several reasons why I truly believe that shorts are one of the best and most versatile items of clothing a person can own. Here are just a few:
1. They can be easily dressed up with a sexy pair of heels or down with a pair of trainers
2. They are suitable for any weather! Tan building with bare legs in the summer or with a cute pair of tights in keep your pins toasty in the winter, shorts really do easily cross all weathers.
3. They come in so many styles and shapes there is a pair of shorts out there for any lady regardless of their height, weight, shape etc.

Since 3 is my lucky number I will stop there (!) but there are so many other reasons that a great pair of versatile shorts should definitely make it into your wardrobe essentials. See below for my 4 top picks for this season.
Glamorous shorts
Bank - £28




These denim studded shorts are so cute and will look as great with  a tank top in warmer weather as they will with a wooly jumper and some boots in the winter.






Forever 21 - £12.75


I have these very shorts and they are just perfect! Dressing these shorts up is a dream, a pair of heels and a sexy blouse and you are good to go! If your in the mood for a bit of a cute day time look, team with a screen tee and some converse or vans trainers for super cool casual.






Shorts



These hot pants are ultra glam and perfect for the upcoming Christmas party period. They are so effortlessly glam that simplicity is really the way to go with clothing and accessories. Its all about the shorts with these one!





H&M - £7.99


Another pair of shorts currently in my wardrobe (but in black), I love the burgundy/oxblood colour of these classy high-waisted shorts. Although they may not look it, they are actually made from quite a stretchy material making them extra comfy for any occasion from work to dinner. The belt add a really cute touch too! 
(See fatandfancy for a great post with some amazing H&M discount codes!)






What do you think of the selection of shorts? Are you a lover of shorts??? Let me know!!!
Ciao for now ;-) HMLDN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out The Fashion Meteorologist! I love comments so please comment away! Any excuse for a conversation me...;-) xx