Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Website of the Week: DailyDressMe.com

Happy Monday everyone! Below is something that will help ensure that you week gets off to a fab start!

So I was browsing the internet, as you do, and I came across a fab website that will surely be of use to us all! Daily Dress Me literally "tells you what to wear based on the weather."With straight-forward pictures of outfit ideas for each day based on the temperature and weather conditions, this is the essential tool for beginning to plan your outfits! You can pick your location and whether you want temperatures in celsius or fahrenheit, making it super accessible.

I will definitely be using this website as a starting point when deciding what to wear for the day. Obviously, they are merely suggestions and don't have to be stuck to, but on days when your creative fashion juices have dried up, why not use Daily Dress Me as a stimulus and model your own outfit of their suggestion?
OMG! This is website of my dreams! 
Screenshot from DailyDressMe.com

Have you tried Daily Dress Me before? Will you be using it now? Let me know!!!
Ciao for now ;-) HMLDN xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out The Fashion Meteorologist! I love comments so please comment away! Any excuse for a conversation me...;-) xx