Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Welcome to The Fashion Meteorologist!


Hello, my name is HMLDN and I am The Fashion Meteorologist... 

In a industry that is so seasonally-structured (autumn/winter vs spring/summer) it can be difficult adapting the practicalities of life to these categories. Many of us live in places where the weather often doesn’t fit the season (yesterday was pouring with rain in London and today's its positively lovely!) and struggle to dress appropriately from day to day, let alone season to season!

This is where The Fashion Meteorologist can help! By keeping up to date with current weather conditions as well as the climate on the catwalks (and highstreet, as a struggling ex-student!) I will attempt to make your day a little less stressful when it comes to dressing for the weather. We’ve all had those days when we’ve looked out of the window onto a brilliantly sunny day, got the summer wardrobe out of its dusty corner (I live in London after all!) and stepped outside into 4 degrees of bitter winds. Judging the weather from a window can be deceiving! But with the right forecasts and preparations, it is possible to beat the system and not get caught out by the uncontrollable forces of nature that we like to call, the weather…

Now, I am by no means what you would call a fashionista, HOWEVER,  I love to express my individuality through my clothes and accessories (particularly handbags and shoes!). There are a hundred ways to wear an item of clothing and another hundred ways to make it work for almost any weather. So I will try (and I mean try as I am new to this) to team fashion and meteorology (a.k.a. weather forecasting) together in a loving, stress-free relationship…

Ciao for now ;-) HMLDN xx

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see your blog develop and grow! And to read your posts as it will be such an net resting new view. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and for checking out my blog! I hope to be posting more and more so please do continue to follow :)

      HMLDN xx

      Delete

Thanks for checking out The Fashion Meteorologist! I love comments so please comment away! Any excuse for a conversation me...;-) xx