Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Rainy Day Retail Therapy - ASOS Sale

As predicted, today was another dismally grey affair in London town. This prompted some serious retail therapy (or browsing as it subsequently turned out) of which I am going to share with you...

I'm pretty sure that the ASOS sale has probably been on for a while but although it initially escaped my attention this was corrected when I came across how many goodies were available, not to mention the added bonus of an extra 10% off with the code MEGA10! Below are just a few items that caught my eye, all of which are under a tenner ;-). Happy shopping!!!

Top - £7.00
Bottoms - £4.50



This unusual bikini caught my eye both because of the print and its style. I slightly cheated here because all together it actually comes to £11.50 but as separates they are both under a tenner! They are loads of bikinis on offer at the moment so its a good time to stock up!






Leggings - £9.00




Animal print is still in at the mo and how better to channel your inner beast than with these leopard print leggings...?









Shirt - £9.00




This basic River Island shirt can be worn in so many ways. Plus it's available in both black and white! See Grazia's 5 Ways to Update a Classic White Shirt if you stuck for ideas on how to wear....







Earrings - £3.50




Another River Island goody! Crosses are everywhere right now and this set of three earrings keeps the look simple.








Belt - £4.50






I am totally obsessed with random animal clothes and accessories at the moment and thought this belt was adorable and at £4.50 who can resist??










There are sooooo many more goodies available so take a look!
Ciao for now ;-) HMLDN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out The Fashion Meteorologist! I love comments so please comment away! Any excuse for a conversation me...;-) xx